Explorer 500 Portable Power Station
Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium Portable Power Station. The Jackery Explorer 500 is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Lithium battery power: 518Wh/144,400mAh battery capacity, 500W Rated Power and 1000W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
- Portable and lightweight: weighing in at just 6kg’s with an easy-carry handle.
- Multiple output ports: charge mainstream electronics and small appliances, including Smartphone’s, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, mini-fridges and more.
- All-in-one portable power station: includes three USB ports, AC outlet and 12V car output.
- Recharge the power station three ways: AC outlet, DC carport or via optional solar panels.
- An easy to read LCD screen displays charge/discharge data and battery life status.
- Unlimited green power bundle: can work with compatible solar panels (sold separately) to perform as a solar kit or solar generator.
- Please note: the Explorer 500 (with South African 2-prong outlet and plug) is identical to the Explorer 500 sold in the USA except for the differing voltage and USA plug.
- The Explorer 500 comes with a handy additional South African 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adapter.
Jackery Explorer 500 provides power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your gear, devices and more. Use it indoors in your home or office as a back-up power supply, or take the Explorer 500 with you on camping holidays, overland trips, hiking, outdoor recreational outings and much more.
The rechargeable portable power station can keep most of your gear charged allowing you to stay connected and comfortable. It can also be used as an emergency power backup at home, or an off-grid power supply.
- Featuring an AC outlet, a DC carport, three USB ports, and an LCD display, the power inverter can charge multiple devices at the same time, and the LCD display gives you a clear understanding of the battery level and charging power.
- Battery management system (BMS) and power on/off buttons ensure safety for your devices and yourself. The BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter ensures safety when powering sensitive devices like laptops and electronics without damage.
- Additional safety features include a powerfully built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode, LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status and switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging.
- Life-long technical support and 2-year warranty.
- With compatible solar power charging the Explorer 500 can perform as a solar generator. So you can have an unlimited, green power source from the sun and keep charged on the go.
- The Explorer 500 can be fully charged under direct sun in approximately 8 hours by connecting the SolarSaga 100W solar panel (panels sold separately).
Connecting your Solar Panel
Peak Capacity: 518Wh (21.6V, 24Ah) 144,400 mAh / 3.6V
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycles: ≥500 cycles to 80%
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 Months
Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Charge Methods: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adaptor, Solar Panel (optional)
Full Recharge Time:7.5 Hours (AC) Around 8 Hours (Optional Saga 100W solar panel with Full Sun)
Colour: Gray & Orange
Product Weight: 6.04 kg
Dimensions (LxWxD): 30 x 19.3 x 23.4 cm’s
Operating Usage Temperature: (0 – 40C)
Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
Charging Input (DC, 8mm): 12V-30V, 3.5A (100W Max)
DC Output (Car port): Around 16 Hours
DC Output (6mm): 12V, 10A (DC cable to Car Port cable provided)
USB Output: Three USB-A ports (5V 2.4A each, total 30W max)
AC Output (pure sine wave): 230V AC, 500W Continuous, 1000W Surge Peak
Safety by Design:
Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features includes:
- Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging
In the Box:
- AC Adaptor
- DC to Car Adapter cable
- AC to DC cable
- SA 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adaptor
- User Guide