DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 288Wh TO 576Wh The EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery is designed to integrate with EcoFlow RIVER to increase the energy capacity of the unit. You can easily double the capacity of the EcoFlow RIVER from 288Wh to 576Wh by attaching the EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery to the main model. The EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery CANNOT be used alone. You will need to install the module on EcoFlow RIVER to use.
EcoFlow RIVER + EXTRA BATTERY = EcoFlow RIVER MAX After integrating the Extra Battery to EcoFlow RIVER, you will get the EcoFlow RIVER Bundle which is monitored and managed as a whole by the BMS of the main model. It provides a cost-effective solution to upgrade your EcoFlow RIVER in terms of storage. With a capacity of 576Wh, the EcoFlow RIVER Bundle provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR With the EcoFlow patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0%-80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours. You can switch to a quieter charging condition by turning on the “Quiet Charging” status on the APP.
COMPATIBLE WITH 80% HOME APPLIANCES The X-Boost Technology’s advanced built-in algorithm enables most heavy-duty kitchen appliances and tools (up to 1800W) to operate. With X-Boost, EcoFlow RIVER Max can power 80% of essential home appliances and devices, especially those within 1200W for a better using experience. The discharging rates and X-Boost mode can be monitored and controlled through the EcoFlow APP.
- 288Wh Capacity
- Increase Energy Capacity
- Mounting Screws and Screwdriver Included
- Easy to Install
- Fits the EcoFlow RIVER Portable Power Station
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 288Wh (28.8V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Shelf Life: 1 year (once fully charged)
- Cycle Life: 500 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Testing and Certifications: UL Standard, CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 18 x 5.9 cm
- Weight: 2500g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery – Black x1
- Long Screws x4
- Cross Screw Driver x1
- User Manual x1
How To Install EcoFlow River Extra Battery
1. Please make sure that the EcoFlow RIVER is turned off. Take out the screwdriver from the extra battery module kit and locate the four screws on the bottom cover.Note: Please pay attention to prevent static electricity during the installation process.
2. Please remove the 4 screws and the bottom cover. The extra battery module should be positioned as shown in the figure. Align the male and female battery sockets and connect them. Close the bottom cover. Take the four long screws from the kit and screw them on the screw mouth.
3. Put the EcoFlow RIVER upright and turn it on. The extra battery’s ambient light will turn on. If the extra battery module indicator light is shown on the EcoFlow RIVER ‘s display, it is activated successfully. If the ambient light or the extra battery module indicator light is not active, repeat the installation steps and then check the connection.
Note: It is not recommended to use the RIVER series power station to power heavy-duty devices e.g., air conditioners, ovens or washing machines.
Please conduct full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm the X-Boost feature works with your appliances.
Warning: DO NOT use RIVER series portable power station AC charging cables on DELTA series power stations. EcoFlow takes no responsibilities for any damages caused by customers’ failure to follow instructions. Doing so will void the warranty.