The Indoor Video Live MotionViewer, a battery-powered PIR motion sensor with an integrated digital video camera and infrared illuminators, is designed to detect an intrusion, instantaneously record a 10 second (adjustable) video and send the video alarm signal to our control panel via RF for cellular relay to the central station where immediate review/verification can initiate a priority response and dispatch.
- Infrared illumination up to 6 meters (23 feet) from device for night vision
- Military grade RF to and from control panel
- Look-in capability: request color photos and videos
- Battery life: up to 4 years
- Video capture and transmission in «Video Live» on user request.