Manhattan 5-Port Compact Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Switch with Five RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Technology , Retail Box, 2 year Limited Warranty
Easily add Ethernet-ready devices to your home or office network at Gigabit speeds
The Manhattan 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is perfect for home office or entertainment system use, as well as many small office applications. Small, powerful and reliable, this Gigabit Ethernet Switch is easy to install and connects up to five Ethernet-ready devices — computers, gaming systems, network printers, media streamers, network attached storage, Smart TVs … you name it — at speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) over standard Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cables.
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle free. Plus, it has Green Ethernet technology, allowing it to monitor power usage and turn off unused ports to save electricity.
• Filter/forward rate:
– 10BaseT: 14,880 pps (packets per second)
– 100Base-TX: 148,800 pps (packets per second)
– 1000Base-T: 1,488,000 pps (packets per second)
• MAC address table: 2,048 entries
• Buffer memory: 256 kBytes
• Jumbo frame support: 9 kB
• Backplane speed / switch fabric: 10 Gbps
• Dimensions: 140 (w) x 78 (l) x 28 (h) mm
• Weight: 0.33 kg
• Operating temperature: 0 – 40˚C
• Humidity: 10 – 90% (non-condensing)