Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet to SFP Media Converter – 10/100/1000Base-TX to SFP slot, Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps, 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-sensing RJ45 port, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft. (Cat5e and better), RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support, Retail Box, 2 year Limited Warranty
The Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet to SFP Media Converter is completely transparent to the network so the network performs exactly the way it did before — only now it can support both copper and fiber mediums. Provides fiber connectivity to Ethernet segments, allowing for even further networking expansion between extended workgroups. Also provides building-to-building connectivity without the need for the cost and disruption associated with the installation of additional routers.
Connecting the converter to fiber segments can further extend distances between networking nodes. This can be achieved by direct connection between the converter and a fiber-based node or networking device. Network managers can install fiber cabling anywhere within a network without changing the arrangement of copper-based Ethernet. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19″ rack-mountable chassis.
• Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
• 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-sensing RJ45 port, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft. (Cat5e and better)
• RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
• SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) optical transceiver module port (SFP module not included)
• Module port for Gigabit multimode or single-mode Mini GBIC 1.25G SFP-type fiber modules
• Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
• Functions as a stand-alone converter or can be used with the 14-slot media converter chassis, model 507356
Product Code: 510493