Terms of Sales and Installations
Wireless CCTV reserves the right to choose which clients we do business with.
This decision is made at our sole discretion.
Payment procedure for Installations:
- All equipment and materials must be paid in full on order.
- Labour is payable on completion of the installation
- Remote viewing invoices are payable when IT setup is completed
- Any additional labour that is requested by the client during any installation will be charged for separately, based on the agreement between the technician and the client.
- Cabling, conduiting and trunking is always quoted as an estimate. Any additional cabling, conduiting or trunking that may be required during the installation is payable on order.
- A credit will be given to the client for any unopened cable rolls that are left after the completion of the installation. This amount will be deducted from the last labour payment of the installation.
- All materials remain the property of Wireless CCTV until they are fully paid for.
The Dahua & HIKVISION CCTV equipment carries a 3 year back-to-base warranty. All other equipment carries a 1 year back-to-base warranty. If you bring the equipment to our premises, we will have it repaired at our suppliers under warranty.
The warranty does not cover surge, lightning or water damage or any other damage due to external forces. Our supplier will open the faulty equipment and perform an evaluation to see what the cause of the damage was.
Maintenance at your premises is charged at a R650 callout charge that covers the first hour labour. Additional hours get charged at R450 per hour our part there-off.
Warranty periods vary between products. The terms of the warranty are normally included with the product or are available from the manufacturer. Some warranties may require you to return the item directly to the manufacturer or to ourselves if you are making a warranty claim. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY FOR THE POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS TO RETURN THE ITEM. THESE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Installation Terms & Equipment Responsibilities:
- Once the materials and the equipment have been delivered to the client, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the safe storage of the materials, that are now owned by the client during the installation period.
- If any equipment is found with defects during the installation period, it will be replaced with new stock. This is provided that the equipment has not been tampered with by the client or any other third party. For this reason it is advisable for the client to keep the equipment in the original packaging until it is handed to our technician for installation.
- If a client has chosen to receive all the materials at the beginning of the installation, all equipment required for the installation on a specific day should be handed to the technicians by the client on request as they do the installation. Wireless CCTV only takes responsibility for the materials that have been handed to our installation team to be installed on any specific day.
- Once the equipment has been installed and has been signed off by our clients, The client takes full responsibility for the safety of the installed equipment that our technician is not directly working on anymore. Specific cameras that are installed and signed off by our clients during the lengthy process of an installation of many cameras are a typical example of this.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any equipment that is vandalised, damaged or stolen by any third party after it was installed and signed off by our clients while we are still working on site to install the rest of the equipment.
- It is the responsibility of the client to supply electrical power points and a suitable internet connection that are close enough for the equipment. These items may be quoted for separately by Wireless CCTV if this is required by the client.
- Once the installation is complete, the client has a 14 day snag-list period to make Wireless CCTV aware of any workmanship that might not be up to standard. During this period, our technician will come out free of charge to attend to the snag-list.
- Any maintenance visits after the snag-list period will be charged at our standard call-out fee of R850 that includes the first hour plus R450 per hour for additional hours. Call-out fees outside a 50km radius of Randburg will include a standard travel fee of R4.87 per kilometer.
If your item is not in stock after they have been ordered and paid for, we will put your order on our back order system. You will be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, otherwise we will email you when the item is available from our supplier within the arranged delivery period.
- We do not carry stock and all equipment is purchased from our suppliers on order.
- In the unlikely event of equipment being delivered by Wireless CCTV, that does not live up to the specifications that were quoted originally, a refund may be requested WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
- Sales are considered final and irreversible as soon as Wireless CCTV has purchased the equipment from our suppliers that was ordered by our clients.
- As long as Wireless CCTV can deliver the equipment within the time line that was agreed on with our client, and the equipment has the quoted specifications, the sale of the equipment is final.
- If product deliveries are late by our suppliers, The client may request us to apply for a refund at the supplier of the equipment.
- Clients may request equipment to be replaced with other equipment if the scope of the installation changes. In this case clients may request Wireless CCTV to return the equipment to the supplier on their behalf. All transport and handling fees will be deducted from the refund that we may receive from our supplier. This is entirely at the discretion of Wireless CCTV and is possible within 14 days after the original equipment was purchased.
- The final decision, whether the items may be accepted for a refund rests on the discretion of our supplier after the equipment and packaging has been inspected at the premises of our suppliers .
- Our suppliers may sometimes charge a handling fee of up to 10% for items that are returned for a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of a specific supplier.
- If materials and equipment were bought on order after a site assessment and the equipment was collected and hand delivered by our installation manager, an additional handling fee may be charged for by Wireless CCTV for any returned products. This is to cover our expenses of ordering, administering, collecting, testing and delivering the original equipment to the client. This also covers the cost of collecting the materials and taking them back to the supplier and administering the refund.
- Both the return policy of our suppliers and the terms and conditions of Wireless CCTV must be adhered to if if our clients request a refund.
- Payments for returned items are made via EFT into the clients bank account within 15 working days after the item has been delivered and was inspected and accepted by our supplier.
- Items must be returned in the original condition and in the original packaging directly to our supplier by us on behalf of our client.
- All transport and postage fees of getting the items back to our suppliers will be paid by the client.
- Installation specific consumables, trunking and building materials that have been ordered by the client and have been delivered by Wireless CCTV to the premises of the client are non refundable.
Equipment Deliveries via courier
In remote areas, where equipment gets delivered via a courier before our technicians start the installation, the equipment must be paid in full on order. All sales are subject to our Terms and Conditions and those of our Suppliers and the Terms & Conditions of Wireless CCTV.
You can phone or email us, quoting your order number, to get an update on your order status. We will send you an invoice/receipt by email after your order has been shipped.
Specialised import orders:
Specialised import orders need to be paid on order. Estimated delivery dates are normally within 8 to 14 WORKING DAYS of receiving a payment confirmation: If stock is temporarily unavailable, we will notify our clients in writing and give them the option to cancel the order.
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Our courier will only deliver to a South African street address. A signature is required on all deliveries. All items are delivered between Monday and Friday, usually between 8.00am and 17.30pm.
Your order will be delivered by our chosen carrier. If no-one is available to sign for the item at the delivery address when our carrier calls, a card will be left detailing how to arrange re-delivery or collect the item from the carrier at the cost of the client.
The item will be dropped off at a ground floor location, where possible at your front door. The carrier will not be able to deliver the item via any stairs or via a lift. You will need to position the item yourself and remove the packing materials.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to ensure your floor loadings are not exceeded.
You will need to ensure that appropriate parking or a loading bay is available for our carrier’s vehicle. You will also need to ensure there is clear access along the entire delivery route for the item ordered and the carriers moving equipment, including through all doorways. You will need to ensure the installation site is clear. We may ask you to complete a Heavy Goods Delivery Form to confirm these details before your order is dispatched.
Our carriers may charge us a fee if a delivery has to be aborted. If a delivery is aborted because you have supplied inaccurate or incomplete information, or the delivery site has not been prepared as agreed, or you are not available on the scheduled delivery day to receive an item, we reserve the right to recover the aborted delivery charge from yourself.
There may be a charge if you instruct us to change your delivery address after your order has been dispatched.